|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||10/8/2013 10:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||9/21/2015 7:00:00 AM|
|Salary||up to $49,830/year|
|Full or Part Time||
A resume and cover letter must be submitted along with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is a government agency providing services to other Oklahoma government agencies. We work toward the goals of capitalizing on available resources, continuing to seek cost saving opportunities and elevating our level of service. Our mission is to be a “FAST” agency: Flatter, Agile, Streamlined, and Technology-enabled.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services - Employees Group Insurance Division is seeking a full time Business Analyst for our Oklahoma City location. This is an Unclassified position within Oklahoma State Government. In addition to a generous Benefits Packet the annual salary for this position is up to $49,830 based on education and experience.
The role of the Business Analyst is to plan, execute, and finalize projects primarily related to managing health plan eligibility data. This includes administration of the eligibility system and HIPAA X12 EDI transactions and custom EDI transactions. This requires staff to develop specifications and test plans and coordinate testing between the employer groups, business partners and the agency.
• Administer the Eligibility and Premium Accounting System
• Manage existing and new import and export data exchanges conforming to HIPAA X12 EDI transactions
• Stay current on format and regulatory changes
• Develop implementation guides for use by business partners
• Ensure projects meet requirements and are completed per designated schedules
• Coordinate changes with vendors and agency staff
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Experience with data imports and exports
• Experience with HIPAA transaction sets
• Understanding of database and coding logic
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
• Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
• Customer service skills an asset.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
Four (4) years of information technology experience in the duties listed above.
OMES is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.